City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - August 21, 2018
Meeting Time: August 21, 2018 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment August 21, 2018 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 18-0374 Recognition of the Environmental Sustainability Task Force. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
2. 18-0304 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of May 15, 2018 b) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of July 17, 2018 c) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of August 7, 2018 d) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of August 7, 2018 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of May 15, 2018
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of July 17, 2018
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of August 7, 2018
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of August 7, 2018
3. 18-0362 Financial Report: Schedule of Demands: July 19, 2018 (Interim Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedules of Demands for July 19, 2018
4. 18-0382 Resolution No. 18-0122 Approving Amendment No. 2 to the Existing Agreement with Richards, Watson, & Gershon for Legal Services Provided in Connection with Matters Reimbursed by Applicants for Land Use Permits; Property Owners and Developers Seeking Entitlements; and Other Third Parties (City Manager Moe). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 18-0122
Resolution No. 18-0122
Amendment No. 2 - Richards, Watson & Gershon
Agreement and Amendment - Richards, Watson & Gershon
5. 18-0353 Resolution No. 18-0118 Awarding RFP No. 1159-18 to Main Street Tours, Inc. for a Three-Year Contract for Charter Bus Services with an Estimated Annual Value of $100,000 (Parks and Recreation Director Leyman). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 18-0118
Resolution No. 18-0118
Agreement - Main Street Tours Inc.
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus