City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - November 20, 2018
Meeting Time: November 20, 2018 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment November 19, 2018 at 6:00pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 18-0425 Certificates of Recognition from the Automobile Club of Southern California and the California Highway Patrol to Manhattan Beach Police Officers Jason Gordon and Shawn Thompson as Recipients of the 10851 Vehicle Theft Recovery Award. PRESENT
2. 18-0495 Proclamation Declaring November 16, 2018, as the Day of Tolerance. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
3. 18-0474 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains the City Council Special Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of November 6, 2018 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Special Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of November 6, 2018
4. 18-0448 Financial Report: Schedule of Demands: October 11, 2018 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedules of Demands for October 11, 2018
5. 18-0342 Resolution No. 18-0126 Awarding RFP No. 1153-18 to Smart Source for a Three-Year Contract for Citywide Printing Services with an Estimated Value of $135,000 (Finance Director Charelian). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 18-0126
Resolution No. 18-0126
Agreement - Smart Source
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus