City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - 12.18 - Re-Export
Meeting Time: December 18, 2018 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment December 18, 2018 at 5:30pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 18-0543 Recognition of the Manhattan Beach Little League Junior All-Stars for Finishing 2nd in the Nation at the 2018 Junior League World Series. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
2. 18-0519 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Special Multi-Agency Meeting) of October 29, 2018 b) City Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of November 16, 2018 c) City Council Special Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of December 4, 2018 d) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of December 4, 2018 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Special Multi-Agency Meeting) of October 29, 2018
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of November 16, 2018
City Council Special Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of December 4, 2018
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of December 4, 2018
3. 18-0511 Financial Report: Schedule of Demands: November 8, 2018 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedules of Demands for November 8, 2018
4. 18-0530 Accept Resignation from Library Commissioner Cort Casady, Declare Vacant Library Commission Seat No. 1 (Casady), and Direct the City Clerk to Conduct Public Outreach (City Clerk Tamura). a) ACCEPT RESIGNATION b) DECLARE VACANCY c) CONDUCT PUBLIC OUTREACH
Commissioner Casady Resignation Letter
5. 18-0290 Updated Facility Reservation Policy and Facility and Park Reservation Fees (Parks and Recreation Director Leyman). APPROVE
Facility Reservation Policy
Proposed Facility Reservations Fee Chart
Proposed Park Reservations Fee Chart
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus