City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - February 5, 2019
Meeting Time: February 05, 2019 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment February 05, 2019 at 5:30pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Cora Uchida, Manhattan Beach Middle School
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 19-0052 Proclamation Declaring February 17-23, 2019 as National Engineers Week. PRESENT
2. 19-0053 Presentation of Certificates of Recognition to the Student Winners of the Manhattan Beach/Los Angeles County Public Library 2018 Bookmark Contest Achievement Award. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
3. 19-0054 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of January 15, 2019 b) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of January 15, 2019 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of January 15, 2019
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of January 15, 2019
4. 19-0061 Financial Reports: a) Schedules of Demands December 20, 2018 and January 3, 2019 b) Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending December 31, 2018 c) Month End Report for December 31, 2018 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORTS AND DEMANDS
Schedules of Demands for December 20, 2018 and January 3, 2019
Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending December 31, 2018
Month End Report for December 31, 2018
5. 19-0082 Quarterly Update on City Work Plan (Continued from the January 15, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting) (City Manager Moe). RECEIVE REPORT
City Work Plan
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus