City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - July 2, 2019
Meeting Time: July 02, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment July 01, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 19-0232 Presentation of a Proclamation Declaring the Month of July, 2019, as "Parks and Recreation Month." PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
2. 19-0250 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Special Meeting Minutes (Call and Notice of a Special Meeting - Closed Session) of June 18, 2019 b) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of June 18, 2019 c) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Joint City Council/Planning Commission and Parking and Public Improvements Commission) of June 19, 2019 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Special Meeting Minutes (Call and Notice of a Special Meeting - Closed Session) of June 18, 2019
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of June 18, 2019
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Joint City CouncilPlanning Commission and Parking and Public Improvements Commission) of June 19, 2019
3. 19-0208 Financial Reports: a) Schedule of Demands May 23, 2019 b) Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending May 31, 2019 c) Month End Report for May 31, 2019 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORTS AND DEMANDS
Schedule of Demands for May 23, 2019
Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending May 31, 2019
Month End Report for May 31, 2019
4. 19-0298 Fiscal Year 2019-2020 City Council Work Plan Report (City Manager Moe). RECEIVE REPORT
City Council Work Plan
Work Plan Summary
5. 19-0291 Resolution Appointing a Representative, the position of Risk Manager, and Alternate Representative, the position of Human Resources Director, to the California State Association of Counties-Excess Insurance Authority (Human Resources Director Jenkins). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 19-0063
Resolution No. 19-0063
Terms and Conditions
© 2019 Granicus