City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - December 3, 2019
Meeting Time: December 03, 2019 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment December 03, 2019 at 5:30pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG & NATIONAL ANTHEM Pledge to the Flag - Harrison Checketts, Robinson Elementary School National Anthem - Mira Costa High School Choir
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 19-0474 Recognition of Detective Don Brown for Being Nationally Recognized in Washington, D.C. as the Recipient of the 2018 Land Interdiction and Apprehension Award. PRESENT
2. 19-0488 Recognition of the Blankets of Love Participants for Their Longstanding Volunteer Work in the Community. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
3. 19-0404 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of November 18, 2019 b) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of November 19, 2019 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of November 18, 2019
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of November 19, 2019
4. 19-0462 Financial Reports: a) Schedule of Demands October 24, 2019 b) Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending October 31, 2019 c) Month End Report for October 31, 2019 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORTS AND DEMANDS
Schedule of Demands for October 24, 2019
Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending October 31, 2019
Month End Report for October 31, 2019
5. 19-0476 Update on the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC) Local Government Partnership Program Grant and Appropriate Funds (Public Works Director Katsouleas). a) RECEIVE REPORT b) APPROPRIATE FUNDS
MSRC Clean Transportation Funding Program (Cover Letter and Agreement)
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus