City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - February 4, 2020
Meeting Time: February 04, 2020 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment February 04, 2020 at 5:30pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Pledge to the Flag - Akash Mishra, Manhattan Beach Middle School National Anthem - Manhattan Beach Middle School Band
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 20-0074 Presentation of a Proclamation Declaring February 16-22, 2020, as National Engineers Week. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
2. 20-0031 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of January 21, 2020 b) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of January 21, 2020 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of January 21, 2020
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of January 21, 2020
3. 20-0047 Financial Reports: a) Schedule of Demands December 19, 2019, and January 2, 2020 b) Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending December 31, 2019 c) Month End Report for December 31, 2019 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORTS AND DEMANDS
Schedule of Demands for December 19, 2019 and January 2, 2020
Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending December 31, 2019
Month End Report for December 31, 2019
4. 20-0055 Consider Introducing an Ordinance to Prohibit the Sale of Tobacco Products in the City (City Manager Moe and City Attorney Barrow). INTRODUCE ORDINANCE NO. 20-0007
Ordinance No. 20-0007
5. 20-0067 Consider Adopting an Urgency Ordinance and Introducing an Ordinance to Maintain a Prohibition of the Use or Operation of Shared Mobility Devices in Any Public Right-of-Way or on Public Property, or Offered for Use Anywhere in the City and Adopting a Categorical Exemption (Community Development Director Tai). a) ADOPT URGENCY ORDINANCE NO. 20-0008-U b) INTRODUCE ORDINANCE NO. 20-0008
Urgency Ordinance No. 20-0008-U
Ordinance No. 20-0008
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus