City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - March 17, 2020
Meeting Time: March 17, 2020 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment March 17, 2020 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Sam Whitney, Mira Costa High School - Continued to a future City Council Meeting Recognition of a Manhattan Beach Veteran - Continued to a future City Council Meeting
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 20-0125 Presentation of a Baby Passport, to Charlene and Todd Dipaola, Welcoming Manhattan Beach's Newest Resident. PRESENT Continued to a future City Council Meeting.
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
2. 20-0108 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of February 18, 2020 b) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of March 3, 2020 c) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of March 3, 2020 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of February 18, 2020
City Council Adjourned Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of March 3, 2020
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of March 3, 2020
3. 20-0073 Financial Report: Schedule of Demands: February 27, 2020 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedule of Demands for February 27, 2020
4. 20-0140 Consider Approving Letters of Support Regarding Senate Bill 54 (Allen) and Assembly Bill 1080 (Gonzalez) - California Circular Economy and Plastic Pollution Reduction Act (City Manager Moe). AUTHORIZE LETTERS OF SUPPORT
AB 1080 (Gonzalez) Support Letter
SB 54 (Allen) Support Letter
5. Consider Adopting a Resolution Supporting the National League of Cities' Leading Together Cities Agenda for the 2020 United States Presidential Election. ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 20-0038
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus