C. PUBLIC COMMENTS
Pursuant to Governor Newsom's Executive Orders No. N-25-20 and No. N-29-20, City Council Chambers is not open to the public. In the interest of maintaining appropriate social distancing, the City Council encourages the public to participate by submitting comments in advance of the meeting, no later than 7:30 AM, April 29, 2020 (the day of the meeting), via:
1) eComment at www.citymb.info/ecomment;
2) email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
3) telephone message recorded at (310) 802-5030.
All of your comments provided by the deadlines above will be available to the City Council and the public prior to the meeting.
In addition, you may participate by joining Zoom during the meeting:
1) Join Zoom Meeting via the internet:
Direct URL: https://zoom.us/j/97932697723, Meeting ID: 979-3269-7723
2) Join Zoom Meeting via Phone Conference (Voice Only):
Phone Number: (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 979-3269-7723
For meeting management purposes, we recommend that you register in advance by double clicking the following link: https://citymb.seamlessdocs.com/f/publiccomment.