City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - July 7, 2020
Meeting Time: July 07, 2020 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment July 07, 2020 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES
D. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
E. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON) Speakers may provide public comments on any matter that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council, including items on the agenda. The Mayor may determine whether an item is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council. While all comments are welcome, the Brown Act does not allow City Council to take action on any item not on the agenda. Pursuant to Governor Newsom's Executive Orders No. N-25-20 and No. N-29-20, City Council Chambers is not open to the public. In the interest of maintaining appropriate social distancing, the City Council encourages the public to participate by submitting comments in advance of the meeting, no later than 5:30 PM, July 7, 2020 (the day of the meeting), via: 1) eComment at http://www.citymb.info/ecomment; 2) email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or 3) telephone message recorded at (310) 802-5030. All of your comments provided by the deadlines above will be available to the City Council and the public prior to the meeting. In addition, you may participate by joining Zoom during the meeting: If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, please register in advance by clicking the following link: https://citymb.seamlessdocs.com/f/publiccomment. 1) Join Zoom Meeting via the internet: Direct URL: https://comb.zoom.us/j/98365682559, Meeting ID: 983-6568-2559 During the meeting you will need to use the "raise hand" button through Zoom at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments. 2) Join Zoom Meeting via Phone Conference (Voice Only): Phone Number: (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 983-6568-2559 During the meeting you will need to enter *9 on the phone's dial pad at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments.
1. City Manager Report on EOC (Emergency Operations Center) and Update on COVID-19 Response.
2. City Council to Consider Additional Measures to Address COVID-19.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
3. 20-0048 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes of May 14, 2020 b) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of May 19, 2020 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes of May 14, 2020
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of May 19, 2020
4. 20-0224 Financial Report: Schedule of Demands: June 18, 2020 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedule of Demands for June 18, 2020
5. 20-0198 Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving a Sub-Recipient Agreement Between the City and Los Angeles County regarding the State Homeland Security Program and Authorizing Acceptance of a Grant in the Amount of $70,199 for the Purchase of Equipment to Enhance Regional Communication Capabilities (Police Chief Abell). a) ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 20-0080 b) APPROPRIATE FUNDS
Resolution No. 20-0080
Agreement - 2018 State Homeland Security Grant
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus