City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - August 15, 2017 (DO NOT USE, DO NOT DELETE)
Meeting Time: August 15, 2017 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment August 15, 2017 at 12:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
1. 17-0330 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the following City Council Meeting(s): City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of August 1, 2017 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of August 1, 2017
2. 17-0339 Financial Report: Schedules of Demands: July 20, 2017 (Finance Director Moe). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedules of Demands for July 20, 2017
3. 17-0176 Approval of the Modernized and Updated Boards and Commissions Handbook and First Reading of Ordinance No. 17-0017 Revising the Number of Members on the Library Commission and Cultural Arts Commission (City Clerk Tamura, Parks and Recreation Director Leyman and Community Development Director McIntosh). APPROVE BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS HANDBOOK AND FIRST READING OF ORDINANCE NO. 17-0017
Boards and Commissions Handbook
Modernized and Updated Boards and Commissions Handbook (Red-Lined Strikethrough Version)
Ordinance No. 17-0017
4. 17-0229 Designation of a Voting Delegate and Alternate to the 2017 League of California Cities Annual Conference and Authorize the Delegate and Alternate Voting Authority on Proposed Resolution Being Considered at the Conference (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE VOTING DELEGATE AND AUTHORIZE VOTING AUTHORITY
Designation of Voting Delegate/Alternates Form
2017 Annual League of California Cities Conference Resolutions Packet
5. 17-0358 Set a Public Hearing Date of September 19, 2017 to Discuss the Shade Hotel Appeal of Tax Administrator's Decision on Transient Occupancy Tax Due (Finance Director Moe). SET APPEAL FOR SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus