City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - March 6, 2019
Meeting Time: March 06, 2019 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment March 06, 2019 at 5:30pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 19-0034 Presentation of Certificates to the Winners of the 2018 Fire Department Annual "Home Escape Plan" Contest. PRESENT
2. 19-0100 Presentation of the "Lifesaving Award" to Barry Cottle, Gareth Dulai and Erik Svensson for Assisting and Administering CPR to a Cardiac Arrest Victim. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
3. 19-0101 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of February 19, 2019 b) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of February 19, 2019 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of February 19, 2019
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of February 19, 2019
4. 19-0095 Financial Reports: a) Schedule of Demands January 31, 2019 b) Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending January 31, 2019 c) Month End Report for January 31, 2019 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORTS AND DEMANDS
Schedule of Demands for January 31, 2019
Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending January 31, 2019
Month End Report for January 31, 2019
5. 19-0124 Consider Second Reading and Adoption of Ordinance No. 19-0006 to Prohibit Shared Mobility Devices from Being Placed or Operated in Any Public Right-of-Way or on Public Property, or Offered for Use Anywhere in the City (City Manager Moe). ADOPT ORDINANCE NO. 19-0006
Ordinance No. 19-0006
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus