City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - June 4, 2019
Meeting Time: June 04, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 04, 2019 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
B. ROLL CALL
1. 19-0215 City Council Reorganization: a) Recognition of Outgoing Mayor Napolitano b) Selection of Mayor c) Selection of Mayor Pro Tem APPROVE
D. RECESS AND RECONVENE
E. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
2. 19-0268 Presentation of a Proclamation Declaring the Month of June, 2019, as LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Queer or Questioning) Pride Month. PRESENT
3. 19-0217 Presentation of a Certificate of Commendation Recognizing Officer Justin Hidalgo as Police Officer of the Year and Christian McArthur as Firefighter of the Year. PRESENT
4. 19-0218 Presentation of a Certificate of Commendation to Manhattan Beach Police Officers Ken Cheng, Justin Hidalgo and Ian Mikelson as Recipients of the 2019 Life Saving Award. PRESENT
5. 19-0219 Presentation of City Plaques to Outgoing Commissioners: Outgoing Parks & Recreation Commissioner Apostol; Outgoing Library Commissioners Elasowich and Owen; Outgoing Cultural Arts Commissioner Matsumoto; and Outgoing Parking and Public Improvements Commissioner Lipps. PRESENT
F. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
G. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus