City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - June 4, 2019
Meeting Time: June 04, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 04, 2019 at 12:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
N. ADJOURN MANHATTAN BEACH CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS CORPORATION AND RECONVENE CITY COUNCIL MEETING
O. CITY COUNCIL REQUESTS AND REPORTS INCLUDING AB 1234 REPORTS In addition to providing reports of meetings and conferences attended by Councilmembers in connection with their official duties at City expense as required by AB 1234, Councilmembers requested at a previous City Council meeting that the following item(s) be placed on the agenda for discussion.
11. City Council Reports.
12. 19-0258 Consider Request by Councilmember Montgomery and Councilmember Hadley to Discuss Minimum Residency Requirements for a Boardmember and/or Commissioner (City Clerk Tamura). DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION
13. 19-0259 Consider Request by City Council to Discuss the Sunshine Policy (City Clerk Tamura). DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION
14. 19-0260 Consider Request by Mayor Napolitano and Councilmember Montgomery to Discuss a Complete Ban of Sales of Tobacco Products (City Attorney Barrow). DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION
Municipal Code Chapter 4.118 - Permits for Retailer of Tobacco Products and/or Electronic Smoking Devices
Beverly Hills Ordinance Prohibiting the Retail Sale of Tobacco Products and Electronic Cigarette Paraphernalia (and accompanying staff report)
15. Consider Sending Letters of Opposition to the Following Bills: 1) AB 68, which will Amend Statewide Standards that Apply to Locally-Adopted Ordinances Concerning Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) and 2) AB 516, which will Eliminate the Ability for Cities to Adequately Enforce State and Local Vehicle Violations (City Manager Moe). a) DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION b) AUTHORIZE
P. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS Councilmembers may request that items be placed on a future agenda with the concurrence of one other Councilmember.
16. 19-0221 Agenda Forecast (City Clerk Tamura). DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION
May 29, 2019 Agenda Forecast
Q. CITY MANAGER REPORT
R. CITY ATTORNEY REPORT
S. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
17. 19-0242 Recent Planning Commission Quasi-Judicial Decisions: 1. Use Permit- Culture Brewing- Beer Tasting and Sales-327 Manhattan Beach Boulevard 2. Use Permit- New Restaurant Building with Outdoor Dining and Alcohol- 3110 N. Sepulveda Boulevard- Manhattan Village Shopping Center (Community Development Director McIntosh). INFORMATION ITEMS ONLY
18. 19-0269 Commission Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the following City Commission Meetings: a) Library Commission Meeting Minutes of April 8, 2019 (Parks and Recreation Director Leyman) b) Cultural Arts Commission Meeting Minutes of April 15, 2019 (Parks and Recreation Director Leyman) c) Parks and Recreation Commission Meeting Minutes of April 22, 2019 (Parks and Recreation Director Leyman) d) Planning Commission Action Meeting Minutes of May 22, 2019 (Community Development Director McIntosh) INFORMATION ITEM ONLY
Library Commission Meeting Minutes of April 8, 2019
Cultural Arts Commission Meeting Minutes of April 15, 2019
Parks and Recreation Commission Meeting Minutes of April 22, 2019
Planning Commission Action Meeting Minutes of May 22, 2019
T. CLOSED SESSION
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus