City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting on 2019-06-18 6:00 PM - Regular Meeting
Meeting Time: June 18, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 17, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
1. 19-0230 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session and Joint City Council/Parks and Recreation Commission, Cultural Arts Commission and Library Commission) of June 3, 2019 b) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of June 4, 2019 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session and Joint City Council/Parks and Recreation Commission, Cultural Arts Commission and Library Commission) of June 3, 2019
City Council Regular Meeting June 4, 2019
2. 19-0207 Financial Report: Schedule of Demands: May 9, 2019 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedules of Demands for May 9, 2019
3. 19-0273 City Council Assignments (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Assignments & Committee Descriptions
City Council Assignments (June 2019) (Redline Version)
4. 19-0209 Consider a Five-Year Agreement with Axon Enterprises, Inc. for Body Worn Cameras and Digital Evidence Management in an Amount Not-to-Exceed $383,534 (Police Chief Abell). a) WAIVE FORMAL BIDDING b) ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 19-0053
Resolution No. 19-0053
Agreement - Axon Enterprises, Inc.
5. 19-0261 Accept as Complete the Morningside Drive Rehabilitation Project by FS Contractors, Inc.; Authorize Filing Notice of Completion with the County Recorder; and Release the Retention Amount of $6,678.40 (Public Works Director Katsouleas). APPROVE
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus