City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - November 5, 2019
Meeting Time: November 05, 2019 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment November 05, 2019 at 5:30pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG & NATIONAL ANTHEM Pledge to the Flag - Ben Winckler, Meadows Elementary School National Anthem - Manhattan Beach Middle School
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 19-0398 Presentation of a Proclamation Declaring November, 2019, as "National Family Caregivers Month." PRESENT
2. 19-0399 Presentation of Certificates to the Winners of the 2019 Fire Department Annual, "Home Escape Plan" Contest and Recognition of the Four Winners from the Inaugural Contest. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
3. 19-0400 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of October 15, 2019 b) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of October 15, 2019 c) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of October 28, 2019 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of October 15, 2019
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of October 15, 2019
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes (Closed Session) of October 28, 2019
4. 19-0378 Financial Reports: a) Schedule of Demands September 26, 2019 b) Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending September 30, 2019 c) Month End Report for September 30, 2019 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORTS AND DEMANDS
Schedule of Demands for September 26, 2019
Investment Portfolio for the Month Ending September 30, 2019
Month End Report for September 30, 2019
5. 19-0313 Consider Adopting a Resolution Revising the City's Ticket Distribution and Disclosure Policy (City Manager Moe and City Attorney Barrow). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 19-0086
Resolution No. 19-0086 (Proposed)
Resolution No. 6377 (Current)
FPPC Form 802
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus