City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting - May 7, 2020
Meeting Time: May 07, 2020 at 8:00am PDT
Closed for Comment May 07, 2020 at 7:30am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED.
A. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. PUBLIC COMMENTS Pursuant to Governor Newsom's Executive Orders No. N-25-20 and No. N-29-20, City Council Chambers is not open to the public. In the interest of maintaining appropriate social distancing, the City Council encourages the public to participate by submitting comments in advance of the meeting, no later than 7:30 AM, May 7, 2020 (the day of the meeting), via: 1) eComment at http://www.citymb.info/ecomment; 2) email to email@example.com; or 3) telephone message recorded at (310) 802-5030. All of your comments provided by the deadlines above will be available to the City Council and the public prior to the meeting. In addition, you may participate by joining Zoom during the meeting: If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, please register in advance by clicking the following link: https://citymb.seamlessdocs.com/f/publiccomment 1) Join Zoom Meeting via the internet: Direct URL: https://zoom.us/j/94657076340, Meeting ID: 946-5707-6340 During the meeting you will need to use the "raise hand" emoji through Zoom at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments. 2) Join Zoom Meeting via Phone Conference (Voice Only): Phone Number: (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 946-5707-6340 During the meeting you will need to enter *9 on the phone's dial pad at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments.
D. GENERAL BUSINESS
1. 20-0088 Presentation of the Proposed 5-Year Capital Improvement Program (CIP) for Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Through Fiscal Year 2024-2025 (Public Works Director Katsouleas). a) DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION b) APPROVE
Proposed 5-Year CIP Spreadsheet
CIP Project Summary Sheets
2. City Manager Report on EOC (Emergency Operations Center).
3. City Council to Consider Additional Measures to Address COVID-19.
4. Future Agenda Items.
E. CLOSED SESSION
I. ANNOUNCEMENT IN OPEN SESSION OF ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED IN CLOSED SESSION
1. CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL (INITIATION OF LITIGATION) (Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(4)) Based upon existing facts and circumstances, the City Council will consider initiating litigation. Number of Cases: 1
2. CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS (Government Code Section 54957.6) Agency Negotiators: Bruce Moe, City Manager Lisa Jenkins, Human Resources Director Employee Groups: Manhattan Beach Firefighters' Association Manhattan Beach Fire Management Association Manhattan Beach Police Officers Association Manhattan Beach Police Management Association Manhattan Beach Mid-Management Employee Association Manhattan Beach Part-Time Employees' Association Unrepresented (Executive, Management and Confidential) Teamsters Local 911
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus