City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting - June 30, 2020
Meeting Time: June 30, 2020 at 5:30pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 30, 2020 at 5:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
G. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON) 1) Join Zoom Meeting via the internet: Direct URL: https://comb.zoom.us/j/98365682559, Meeting ID: 983-6568-2559 Use the "raise hand" button through Zoom at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments. 2) Join Zoom Meeting via Phone Conference (Voice Only): Phone Number: (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 983-6568-2559 Enter *9 on the phone's dial pad at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments.
2. City Manager Report on EOC (Emergency Operations Center) and Update on COVID-19 Response.
3. City Council to Consider Additional Measures to Address COVID-19.
I. CONSENT CALENDAR
4. 20-0225 Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving a Funding Agreement with the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) for the Exchange Agreement and Assignment of Federal Surface Transportation Program - Local Funds (STP-L) for the Rosecrans Avenue Street Resurfacing Project for $817,472; and Authorize the City Manager to Execute the Agreement (Public Works Director Katsouleas). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 20-0079
Resolution No. 20-0079
Agreement - LACMTA
J. ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT CALENDAR
K. PUBLIC HEARINGS
L. GENERAL BUSINESS
5. Discussion of the Proposed Community Forum on Policing and Partnerships Including Format, Date and Content. DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION
6. 20-0028 Approve Updated Donation Policy and Provide Direction on Donation Program Recommendations (Parks and Recreation Director Leyman). APPROVE
Updated Donation Policy
Park Amenity Donation Catalog
Park Amenity Donation Application
7. 20-0024 Consider Introducing an Ordinance to Prohibit the Use of City Resources for Campaign Activity, Restrict Political Activity in and on City Facilities, Add a CPI Adjustment to the Donation Limit, and Make Campaign Finance Provisions and Definitions Consistent with Changes in State Law (City Attorney Barrow and City Clerk Tamura). INTRODUCE ORDINANCE NO. 20-0006
Ordinance No. 20-0006
M. CITY COUNCIL REQUESTS AND REPORTS INCLUDING AB 1234 REPORTS
8. Consider Request by Mayor Pro Tem Hadley and Mayor Montgomery to Discuss a Possible Extension of Thirty Days for Payment of Business License Taxes. DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION
Letter from DBPA
N. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus