City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - April 16, 2019
Meeting Time: April 16, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment April 16, 2019 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
F. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON)
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
8. 19-0175 This Item Contains the City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of April 2, 2019 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of April 2, 2019
9. 19-0166 Financial Report: Schedule of Demands: March 14, 2019 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedules of Demands for March 14, 2019
10. 19-0177 Approval of City Council Assignments (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Assignments & Committee Descriptions (April 2019)
11. 19-0192 Adopt Ordinance No. 19-0007 Amending the Manhattan Beach Municipal Code to Reinforce the Prohibition on Renting Residential Property for Less Than 30 days (Community Development Director McIntosh). ADOPT ORDINANCE NO. 19-0007
Ordinance No. 19-0007
12. 19-0130 Consider Awarding RFP No. 1201-19 a Professional Design Service Agreement to Ardurra Group, Inc., dba AndersonPenna Partners, Inc., for the Street Resurfacing Project for $160,983 (Public Works Director Katsouleas). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 19-0037
Resolution No. 19-0037
Agreement - AndersonPenna
Budget and Expenditures Summary
13. 19-0151 Consideration of Awarding Bid #1207-19 to Graybar for the Purchase of 70 Solar Pathway Lights for $69,097 (Public Works Director Katsouleas). APPROVE
Solar Pathway Light Specifications
Solar Light Photos
H. ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT CALENDAR (2 MINUTES PER ITEM)
I. PUBLIC HEARINGS (3 MINUTES PER ITEM) At the discretion of the Mayor, each speaker may speak for up to 3 minutes on each public hearing item.
J. GENERAL BUSINESS (2 MINUTES PER ITEM)
14. 19-0210 Consider Introducing an Ordinance and Adopting an Urgency Ordinance Regulating Wireless Facilities in the Right-of-Way, and Regulations, Including Design, Locational and Design Standards, for Wireless Facilities in the Right-of-Way (Community Development Director McIntosh). a) ADOPT URGENCY ORDINANCE NO. 19-0012-U b) INTRODUCE ORDINANCE NO. 19-0012 c) ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 19-0044
Urgency Ordinance No. 19-0012-U
Draft Ordinance No. 19-0012
Resolution No. 19-0044
K. CITY COUNCIL REQUESTS AND REPORTS INCLUDING AB 1234 REPORTS
15. City Council Reports.
16. Request by Councilmember Montgomery and Mayor Napolitano to Discuss the Possibility of Installing Parking Meters on Parkview Avenue.
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus