City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - April 16, 2019
Meeting Time: April 16, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment April 16, 2019 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. PLEDGE TO THE FLAG Maya Shivpuri, Pennekamp Elementary School
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. Introduction of Fire Chief Daryn Drum.
2. 19-0085 Recognition of Manhattan Beach's Certified Green Businesses. PRESENT
3. 19-0088 Proclamation Declaring the Month of April, 2019 as Earth Month. PRESENT
4. 19-0198 Proclamation Declaring April 24, 2019 as Denim Day in Observance of Sexual Assault Awareness Month. PRESENT
5. 19-0203 Proclamation Declaring April 25, 2019 as National Get on Board Day for Public Transit Awareness. PRESENT
6. 19-0173 Proclamation Declaring the Month of April, 2019 as National Poetry Month. PRESENT
7. 19-0174 Certificates of Recognition to the Mira Costa High School Students for Receiving the 2019 Circle Award for Excellence in Poetry Composition. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES This is the time for the City Council to: (a) notify the public of any changes to the agenda; (b) remove items from the consent calendar for individual consideration; or (c) rearrange the order of the agenda. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA AND WAIVE FULL READING
E. CITY COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION ANNOUNCEMENTS OF UPCOMING EVENTS (1 MINUTE PER PERSON)
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus