City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - April 16, 2019
Meeting Time: April 16, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment April 16, 2019 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
17. Request by Mayor Napolitano and Councilmember Montgomery to Provide Information on Beach Buggies as a Transportation Option.
18. Request by Councilmember Montgomery and Mayor Pro Tem Hersman to Consider Providing Custodial Services at the Roundhouse Aquarium.
19. Request by Mayor Napolitano to Discuss the Herondo Storm Drain Infiltration Project as Requested by the City of Hermosa Beach.
L. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS Councilmembers may request that items be placed on a future agenda with the concurrence of one other Councilmember.
20. 19-0098 Agenda Forecast (City Clerk Tamura). DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION
April 10, 2019 Agenda Forecast
M. CITY MANAGER REPORT
N. CITY ATTORNEY REPORT
O. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
21. 19-0187 Recent Planning Commission Quasi-Judicial Decisions: 1. Use Permit- Unita 2. Coastal Development Permit CA 18-09 Appeal (Community Development Director McIntosh). INFORMATION ITEMS ONLY
22. 19-0205 Commission Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the following City Commission Meetings: a) Library Commission Meeting Minutes of March 11, 2019 (Parks and Recreation Director Leyman) b) Planning Commission Action Meeting Minutes of March 27, 2019 (Community Development Director McIntosh) c) Parking and Public Improvements Commission Meeting Minutes (Cancelled) of March 28, 2019 (Community Development Director McIntosh). INFORMATION ITEM ONLY
Library Commission Meeting Minutes of March 11, 2019
Planning Commission Action Meeting Minutes of March 27, 2019
Parking and Public Improvements Commission Meeting Minutes of March 28, 2019 (Cancelled)
P. CLOSED SESSION
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus