City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - June 16, 2020
Meeting Time: June 16, 2020 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 16, 2020 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
6. 20-0127 Consider Adopting Resolutions Calling and Giving Notice Pertaining to the November 3, 2020, General Municipal Election to be Conducted by the Los Angeles County Registrar - Recorder/County Clerk (City Clerk Tamura and City Attorney Barrow). ADOPT RESOLUTION NOS. 20-0061, 20-0062 AND 20-0063
Resolution No. 20-0061
Resolution No. 20-0062
Resolution No. 20-0063
H. ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT CALENDAR
I. PUBLIC HEARINGS
7. 20-0080 Conduct Public Hearing to Consider Adopting a Resolution Providing for Annual Levy and Collection of Street Lighting and Landscaping District Maintenance Assessments for Fiscal Year 2020-2021 (Finance Director Charelian). a) CONDUCT PUBLIC HEARING b) ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 20-0066 PROVIDING FOR ANNUAL LEVY AND COLLECTION OF FISCAL YEAR 2020-2021 MAINTENANCE ASSESSMENTS
Resolution No. 20-0066
Engineers Report FIscal Year 2020-2021
J. GENERAL BUSINESS
8. 20-0211 Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving Memorandum of Understanding with Oceanographic Teaching Stations for a Six-Month Pilot Program Authorizing the Use of the Roundhouse for Fundraising Events (Parks and Recreation Director Leyman). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 20-0043
Resolution No. 20-0043
Memorandum of Understanding - Oceanographic Teaching Stations, Inc.
Letter from Oceanographic Teaching Stations
K. CITY COUNCIL REQUESTS AND REPORTS INCLUDING AB 1234 REPORTS
9. Request by Councilmember Stern to Conduct a Community Forum.
10. Request by Councilmember Napolitano to Discuss Response Regarding Responsible Policing and Use of Force Reform.
8CAN'TWAIT: Current Laws and Alternatives
L. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
M. CITY MANAGER REPORT
N. CITY ATTORNEY REPORT
O. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
P. CLOSED SESSION
Q. ADJOURNMENT Meeting adjourned in memory of Manhattan Beach Police Department, Police Records/Technician Theresa Gaitan.
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus