City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - June 16, 2020
Meeting Time: June 16, 2020 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 16, 2020 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED. THE RECOMMENDED COUNCIL ACTION IS LISTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TITLE OF EACH ITEM IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
A. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
1. 20-0113 Presentation of City Plaques to Outgoing Commissioners and Boardmembers: Outgoing Parks & Recreation Commissioner Jackson; Outgoing Library Commissioner Parikh; Outgoing Cultural Arts Commissioners Bennett and May; Outgoing Parking and Public Improvements Commissioners Delk and Longhurst; and Outgoing Board of Building Appeals Members Adami and Nordberg. PRESENT
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES
E. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON) Speakers may provide public comments on any matter that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council, including items on the agenda. The Mayor may determine whether an item is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council. While all comments are welcome, the Brown Act does not allow City Council to take action on any item not on the agenda, unless authorized pursuant to Government Code Section 54954.2(b). Pursuant to Governor Newsom's Executive Orders No. N-25-20 and No. N-29-20, City Council Chambers is not open to the public. In the interest of maintaining appropriate social distancing, the City Council encourages the public to participate by submitting comments in advance of the meeting, no later than 5:30 PM, June 16, 2020 (the day of the meeting), via: 1) eComment at http://www.citymb.info/ecomment; 2) email to email@example.com; or 3) telephone message recorded at (310) 802-5030. All of your comments provided by the deadlines above will be available to the City Council and the public prior to the meeting. In addition, you may participate by joining Zoom during the meeting: If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, please register in advance by clicking the following link: https://citymb.seamlessdocs.com/f/publiccomment 1) Join Zoom Meeting via the internet: Direct URL: https://comb.zoom.us/j/99951513798, Meeting ID: 999-5151-3798 During the meeting you will need to use the "raise hand" button through Zoom at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments. 2) Join Zoom Meeting via Phone Conference (Voice Only): Phone Number: (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 999-5151-3798 During the meeting you will need to enter *9 on the phone's dial pad at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments.
2. Discussion Regarding the Re-Opening of the Pier.
3. City Manager Report on EOC (Emergency Operations Center) and Update on COVID-19 Response.
4. City Council to Consider Additional Measures to Address COVID-19.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
5. 20-0155 Financial Report: Schedule of Demands: May 28, 2020 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedule of Demands for May 28, 2020
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus