City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting - June 4, 2020
Meeting Time: June 04, 2020 at 12:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 04, 2020 at 11:30am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED.
A. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES
E. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON) Speakers may provide public comments on any matter that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council, including items on the agenda. The Mayor may determine whether an item is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council. While all comments are welcome, the Brown Act does not allow City Council to take action on any item not on the agenda. Each speaker may speak for up to 3 minutes. Pursuant to Governor Newsom's Executive Orders No. N-25-20 and No. N-29-20, City Council Chambers is not open to the public. In the interest of maintaining appropriate social distancing, the City Council encourages the public to participate by submitting comments in advance of the meeting, no later than 11:30 AM, June 4, 2020 (the day of the meeting), via: 1) eComment at http://www.citymb.info/ecomment; 2) email to email@example.com; or 3) telephone message recorded at (310) 802-5030. All of your comments provided by the deadlines above will be available to the City Council and the public prior to the meeting. In addition, you may participate by joining Zoom during the meeting: If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, please register in advance by clicking the following link: https://citymb.seamlessdocs.com/f/publiccomment 1) Join Zoom Meeting via the internet: Direct URL: https://comb.zoom.us/j/97201613207, Meeting ID: 972-0161-3207 During the meeting you will need to use the "raise hand" button through Zoom at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments. 2) Join Zoom Meeting via Phone Conference (Voice Only): Phone Number: (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 972-0161-3207 During the meeting you will need to enter *9 on the phone's dial pad at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments.
1. 20-0110 An Urgency Ordinance of the City of Manhattan Beach Amending Urgency Ordinance No. 20-0012-U to Modify Regulations of Residential and Commercial Evictions in Response to the Spread of Covid-19, and Declaring the Urgency Thereof (City Attorney Barrow). ADOPT ORDINANCE NO. 20-0016-U
Urgency Ordinance No. 20-0016-U
Urgency Ordinance No. 20-0012-U
2. Discussion of Outdoor Dining and Retail Options on the Public Right-of-Way (Sidewalks or Parking Spaces) and Private Property for Restaurants and Businesses to Accommodate Social Distancing Measures Required by State and County Protocols to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 (Community Development Director Tai).
3. City Manager Report on EOC (Emergency Operations Center) and Update on COVID-19 Response.
4. City Council to Consider Additional Measures to Address COVID-19.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
5. 20-0126 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes of April 29, 2020 b) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes of May 1, 2020 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes of April 29, 2020
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes of May 1, 2020
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus