City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting - July 14, 2020
Meeting Time: July 14, 2020 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment July 14, 2020 at 5:30pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
MANHATTAN BEACH'S CITY COUNCIL WELCOMES YOU!
CERTIFICATION OF MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA POSTING
BELOW ARE THE AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED.
A. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
B. ROLL CALL
C. CEREMONIAL CALENDAR
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND WAIVER OF FULL READING OF ORDINANCES
E. PUBLIC COMMENTS (3 MINUTES PER PERSON) Direct URL: https://comb.zoom.us/j/98365682559, Meeting ID: 983-6568-2559 Use the "raise hand" button through Zoom at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments. Join Zoom Meeting via Phone Conference (Voice Only): Phone Number: (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 983-6568-2559 Enter *9 on the phone's dial pad at the time the Mayor invites the public to provide comments.
1. City Manager Report on EOC (Emergency Operations Center) and Update on COVID-19 Response.
2. City Council to Consider Additional Measures to Address COVID-19.
F. CONSENT CALENDAR
3. 20-0062 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Special Meeting Minutes of May 21, 2020 b) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes of May 21, 2020 b) City Council Special Meeting Minutes of May 25, 2020 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Special Meeting Minutes of May 21, 2020
City Council Adjourned Regular Minutes of May 21, 2020
City Council Special Meeting Minutes of May 25, 2020
4. 20-0209 Consider Adoption of a Resolution Appointing Wolfgang M. Knabe as Interim Fire Chief and Approval of an Employment Agreement with Wolfgang Knabe (Human Resources Director Jenkins). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 20-0085
Resolution No. 20-0085
Agreement - Wolfgang M. Knabe
5. 20-0234 Consider Second Reading and Adoption of an Ordinance Establishing an Expedited Permitting Process for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations as Required by California Government Code Section 65850.7; and Making a Finding of Exemption Under the California Environmental Quality Act (Community Development Director Tai). ADOPT ORDINANCE NO. 20-0017
Ordinance No. 20-0017
Zero-Emission Vehicles in California:Community Readiness Guidebook
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus