City of Manhattan...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Regular Meeting - April 20, 2021
Meeting Time: April 20, 2021 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment April 20, 2021 at 12:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
6. City Manager Report on EOC (Emergency Operations Center) and Update on COVID-19 Response.
H. CONSENT CALENDAR (APPROVE)
7. 21-0080 City Council Minutes: This Item Contains Minutes of the Following City Council Meeting(s): a) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of March 16, 2021 b) City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes of April 6, 2021 c) City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of April 6, 2021 (City Clerk Tamura). APPROVE
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of March 16, 2021
City Council Adjourned Regular Meeting Minutes of April 6, 2021
City Council Regular Meeting Minutes of April 6, 2021
8. 21-0122 Financial Reports: Schedule of Demands April 1, 2021 (Finance Director Charelian). ACCEPT REPORT AND DEMANDS
Schedule of Demands for April 1, 2021
9. 21-0110 Consideration of a Resolution Acknowledging Compliance with Senate Bill 1205 and California Health & Safety Code Section 13146.4 for Mandated State Fire Inspections (Interim Fire Chief Knabe). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 21-0027
Resolution No. 21-0027
Senate Bill 1205
10. 21-0106 Consideration of a Resolution Re-Adopting the List of Street Repair Projects from Fiscal Year 2020-2021 for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 to be Funded by Senate Bill 1: The Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017 (Acting Public Works Director Tai). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 21-0033
Resolution No. 21-0033
11. 21-0129 Consideration of: a) A Resolution Awarding a Construction Agreement to HYM Engineering, Inc. for the Aviation Boulevard at Artesia Boulevard Southbound to Westbound Right Turn Lane Improvement Project for $707,930; Approving the Plans and Specifications for the Project; and Authorizing the City Manager to Approve Additional Work, if Necessary, for up to $141,586; b) A Resolution Approving an Inspection Services Agreement with Quantum Quality Consulting, Inc. in the Amount of $110,630; and c) A Resolution Approving Amendment No. 4 with Michael Baker International in the Amount of $32,240 for Design Support Services During Construction (Acting Public Works Director Tai). ADOPT RESOLUTION NOS. 21-0034, 21-0035 AND 21-0036
Resolution No. 21-0034
Agreement - HYM Engineering, Inc.
Bid Proposal - HYM Engineering, Inc.
Resolution No. 21-0035
Agreement - Quantum Quality Consulting, Inc.
Resolution No. 21-0036
Amendment No. 4 - Michael Baker International
Agreement and Amendment Nos. 1, 2 & 3 - Michael Baker International
Plans and Specifications (Web-Link Provided)
Budget and Expenditures Summary
I. ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT CALENDAR
J. PUBLIC HEARINGS
K. GENERAL BUSINESS
12. 21-0109 Request to Discuss Existing Regulations Governing Animal-Related Activity, Specifically Bees, Pigs and Chickens, on Residential Properties (Community Development Director Tai). DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION
13. 21-0128 Report on the City's COVID-19 Public Safety Engagement Efforts (City Manager Moe). DISCUSS AND PROVIDE DIRECTION
14. 21-0118 Consideration of a Resolution Approving a Preliminary Official Statement and Continuing Disclosure Certificate Related to the Issuance of Pension Obligation Bonds (Finance Director Charelian). ADOPT RESOLUTION NO. 21-0037
Resolution No. 21-0037
Preliminary Official Statement
Continuing Disclosure Certificate
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus